She is a professional artist, art therapist and social pedagogue (about 15 exhibitions). She has worked on the creation of authorial handmade paper and cardboard. Now she uses spontaneous drawing as relaxation and as a self-awareness method. Her experience to date is as follows:
- art therapy at A hand for Life, a care centre for medium and severe disabilities, combined defects and autism spectrum disorders;
- support consultant for people with autism spectrum disorders at the Kociánka centre;
- a cycle of art therapy workshops (art games) for children from children’s homes;
- art workshops – possibilities of handmade paper for children at elementary schools in Brno and Kyjov, Univerzum Art School, etc.
- self-experiential art coaching workshops – Moravian Gallery in Brno, Folk Holidays (Náměšť);
- activation cycle of art coaching meetings for mothers in difficult life situations;
- art workshops for children from refugee camps (Kostelec, Havířov);
Education and professional qualifications:
- Institute of Interdisciplinary Studies – Social Pedagogy;
- Art therapy course at the Institute of Education in Art Therapy and Art Philetics, (guarantor Associate Professor Paedr. Jan Slavík, CSc), total 252 hours, accredited by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports;
- Basic series Art therapy seminar, taught by Kamila Ženata, self-experiential work in the art studio (active imagination as a method of exploring the structure of the unconscious and its images), 48 hours;
Sample of creation:
The Open Art Studio has consent to the processing of personal data of the aforementioned person within the meaning of Regulation No. 679/2016 on the protection of personal data of individuals (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).